Analyst Ratings For AutoZone (NYSE:AZO)
Today, Credit Suisse Group reiterated its Outperform rating on AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) with a price target of $1,131.00.
There are 10 Buy Ratings, 4 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) is Buy with a consensus target price of $974.6087 per share, a potential 7.70% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/23/2019-AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) had its Outperform ➝ Positive rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a $1,131.00 price target
- 4/1/2019-AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $1,206.00 price target
- 3/20/2019-AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) has coverage initiated with a In-line ➝ In-Line rating and $1,030.00 price target
- 3/11/2019-AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) gets upgraded to Buy by Bank of America
- 2/27/2019-AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Wedbush with a $1,030.00 price target
- On 4/4/2019 Earl G Graves Jr, Director, sold 250 with an average share price of $1,038.68 per share and the total transaction amounting to $259,670.00.
- On 3/21/2019 Thomas B Newbern, VP, sold 7,500 with an average share price of $995.92 per share and the total transaction amounting to $7,469,400.00.
- On 2/28/2019 Philip B Daniele, Insider, sold 740 with an average share price of $920.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $680,800.00.
- On 2/27/2019 Albert Saltiel, VP, sold 2,150 with an average share price of $912.11 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,961,036.50.
- On 1/17/2019 Richard Craig Smith, Insider, sold 1,500 with an average share price of $840.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,260,000.00.
- On 12/17/2018 Ronald B Griffin, Insider, sold 21,000 with an average share price of $844.93 per share and the total transaction amounting to $17,743,530.00.
- On 12/14/2018 Kristen C Wright, VP, sold 1,500 with an average share price of $885.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,327,500.00.
About AutoZone (NYSE:AZO)
AutoZone, Inc. retails and distributes automotive replacement parts and accessories. The company offers various products for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories, and non-automotive products. Its products include A/C compressors, batteries and accessories, bearings, belts and hoses, calipers, carburetors, chassis, clutches, CV axles, engines, fuel pumps, fuses, ignition and lighting products, mufflers, radiators, starters and alternators, thermostats, and water pumps. The company also offers maintenance products, such as antifreeze and windshield washer fluids; brake drums, rotors, shoes, and pads; brake and power steering fluids, and oil and fuel additives; oil and transmission fluids; oil, air, fuel, and transmission filters; oxygen sensors; paints and accessories; refrigerants and accessories; shock absorbers and struts; spark plugs and wires; and windshield wipers, as well as air fresheners, cell phone accessories, drinks and snacks, floor mats and seat covers, interior and exterior accessories, mirrors, performance products, protectants and cleaners, sealants and adhesives, steering wheel covers, stereos and radios, tools, and wash and wax products. In addition, it provides a sales program that offers commercial credit and delivery of parts and other products; and tire repair services. Further, it sells automotive diagnostic and repair software under the ALLDATA brand through alldata.com and alldatadiy.com; and automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories, and non-automotive products through autozone.com. As of August 25, 2018, it operated 5,618 stores in the United States, including Puerto Rico; 564 stores in Mexico; 20 stores in Brazil; and 26 Interamerican Motor Corporation branches. AutoZone, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Recent Trading Activity for AutoZone (NYSE:AZO)
Shares of AutoZone closed the previous trading session at 054,81 up +19,81 1,91 % with 1035.48 shares trading hands.