Analyst Ratings For BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA)
Today, Bank of America reiterated its Neutral rating on BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) with a price target of $46.00.
There are 9 Buy Ratings, 6 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) is Buy with a consensus target price of $49.7273 per share, a potential 13.53% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/23/2019-BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) had its Neutral ➝ Neutral rating reiterated by Bank of America with a $46.00 price target
- 2/13/2019-BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) has coverage initiated with a Neutral ➝ Neutral rating
- 12/13/2018-BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating
- On 4/3/2019 Thomas T Stallkamp, Director, sold 3,124 with an average share price of $42.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $131,208.00.
- On 3/7/2019 Joel Wiegert, VP, sold 6,000 with an average share price of $38.74 per share and the total transaction amounting to $232,440.00.
- On 2/26/2019 Thomas J Mcgill, CFO, sold 2,400 with an average share price of $41.97 per share and the total transaction amounting to $100,728.00.
- On 2/25/2019 Tonit M Calaway, EVP, sold 12,000 with an average share price of $41.93 per share and the total transaction amounting to $503,160.00.
- On 2/15/2019 Thomas T Stallkamp, Director, sold 6,260 with an average share price of $42.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $262,920.00.
- On 12/19/2018 Deborah D. Mcwhinney, Director, bought 1,421 with an average share price of $35.14 per share and the total transaction amounting to $49,933.94.
- On 11/26/2018 Alexis P Michas, Director, sold 10,003 with an average share price of $39.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $400,019.97.
About BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA)
BorgWarner Inc. provides solutions for combustion, hybrid, and electric vehicles worldwide. It operates in two segments, Engine and Drivetrain. The Engine segment develops and manufactures turbochargers; eBoosters; and timing systems products, including timing chains, variable cam timing crankshaft and camshaft sprockets, tensioners, guides and snubbers, front-wheel drive transmission chains, four-wheel drive chains, and hybrid power transmission chains. It also provides emissions systems, such as electric air pumps and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) modules, EGR coolers and valves, glow plugs, and instant starting systems; and thermal systems products comprising viscous fan drives, polymer fans, coolant pumps, cabin heaters, battery heaters, and battery charging and gasoline ignition technologies. The Drivetrain segment develops and manufactures friction and mechanical products that include dual and friction clutch modules, friction and separator plates, transmission bands, torque converter and one-way clutches, and torsional vibration dampers. It also provides electro-hydraulic solenoids, transmission solenoid modules, and dual clutch control modules; rear-wheel drive/all-wheel drive (AWD) transfer case systems, front wheel drive-AWD coupling systems, and cross-axle coupling systems; starters, alternators, and hybrid electric motors; and motor controllers, battery chargers, and uninterrupted power source systems. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers of light vehicles, which comprise passenger cars, sport-utility vehicles, vans, and light trucks; commercial vehicles, including medium-duty and heavy-duty trucks, and buses; and off-highway vehicles, such as agricultural and construction machinery, and marine applications, as well as to tier one vehicle systems suppliers and the aftermarket for light, commercial, and off-highway vehicles. BorgWarner Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Recent Trading Activity for BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA)
Shares of BorgWarner closed the previous trading session at 43,82 +0,10 0,24 % with 44.01 shares trading hands.