Analyst Ratings For ACE Ltd. (NYSE:CB)
Today, ACE Ltd. (NYSE:CB) stock was downgraded by Sandler O’Neill from Buy to Hold.
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 4 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on ACE Ltd. (NYSE:CB) is Hold with a consensus target price of $152.70 per share, a potential 9.14% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/3/2019-ACE Ltd. (NYSE:CB) gets downgraded to Hold by Sandler O’Neill
- 2/27/2019-ACE Ltd. (NYSE:CB) gets downgraded to Underperform by Credit Suisse Group with a price target of $131.00
- 1/15/2019-ACE Ltd. (NYSE:CB) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and $165.00 price target
- On 3/13/2019 John J Lupica, Insider, sold 17,879 with an average share price of $134.95 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,412,771.05.
- On 2/20/2019 Paul Bennett Medini, Insider, sold 2,437 with an average share price of $133.94 per share and the total transaction amounting to $326,411.78.
- On 12/21/2018 Paul J Krump, EVP, bought 28 with an average share price of $145.34 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,069.52.
- On 11/28/2018 Michael G. Atieh, Director, sold 1,200 with an average share price of $133.27 per share and the total transaction amounting to $159,924.00.
- On 11/28/2018 Paul J Krump, EVP, sold 2 with an average share price of $150.93 per share and the total transaction amounting to $301.86.
- On 11/20/2018 Juan C Andrade, EVP, sold 40 with an average share price of $132.95 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,318.00.
- On 9/20/2018 Timothy Alan Boroughs, Insider, sold 14,971 with an average share price of $139.37 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,086,508.27.
About ACE Ltd. (NYSE:CB)
Chubb Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides insurance and reinsurance products worldwide. Its North America Commercial P&C Insurance segment offers commercial property, marine, general casualty, workers' compensation, package policies, and risk management; and professional lines, marine, construction, environmental, medical, cyber risk, and excess casualty, as well as group accident and health insurance to large, middle market, and small commercial businesses in the United States, Canada, and Bermuda. Its North America Personal P&C Insurance segment provides affluent and high net worth individuals and families with homeowners, automobile and collector cars, valuable articles, personal and excess liability, travel insurance, and recreational marine insurance and services in the United States and Canada. Its North America Agricultural Insurance segment offers multiple peril crop and crop-hail insurance; and coverage for farm and ranch property, as well as commercial agriculture products. Its Overseas General Insurance segment provides coverage for traditional commercial property and casualty; and specialty categories, such as financial lines, marine, energy, aviation, political risk, and construction risk, as well as group accident and health, and traditional and specialty personal lines for large corporations, middle markets, and small customers through retail brokers, agents, and other channels. Its Global Reinsurance segment offers traditional and specialty reinsurance under the Chubb Tempest Re brand name to property and casualty companies. Its Life Insurance segment provides protection and savings products comprising whole life, endowment plans, individual term life, group term life, medical and health, personal accident, credit life, universal life, and unit linked contracts. The company was formerly known as ACE Limited and changed its name to Chubb Limited in January 2016. Chubb Limited was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Recent Trading Activity for ACE Ltd. (NYSE:CB)
Shares of ACE Ltd. closed the previous trading session at 139,91 −1,57 1,11 % with 141.46 shares trading hands.