Analyst Ratings For Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT)
Today, Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) stock was downgraded by Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold.
There are 14 Buy Ratings, 12 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is Hold with a consensus target price of $149.4214 per share, a potential 6.58% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/3/2019-Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) gets downgraded to Hold by Deutsche Bank
- 2/26/2019-Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) gets downgraded to Sell by UBS Group with a price target of $125.00
- 2/14/2019-Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a $173.00 price target
- On 10/26/2018 Lange Bob De, Insider, bought 1,080 with an average share price of $115.58 per share and the total transaction amounting to $124,826.40.
- On 10/2/2018 Denise C Johnson, Insider, sold 35,051 with an average share price of $154.18 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,404,163.18.
- On 5/14/2018 David L Calhoun, Director, bought 5,000 with an average share price of $155.37 per share and the total transaction amounting to $776,850.00.
- On 5/11/2018 Joseph E Creed, CFO, sold 4,532 with an average share price of $155.67 per share and the total transaction amounting to $705,496.44.
- On 5/7/2018 Thomas A. Pellette, Insider, sold 54,481 with an average share price of $150.17 per share and the total transaction amounting to $8,181,411.77.
- On 1/31/2018 Thomas A Pellette, Insider, sold 95,199 with an average share price of $163.09 per share and the total transaction amounting to $15,526,004.91.
- On 1/30/2018 Suzette M Long, General Counsel, sold 528 with an average share price of $160.46 per share and the total transaction amounting to $84,722.88.
About Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT)
Caterpillar Inc. manufactures and sells construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, and industrial gas turbines. Its Construction Industries segment offers asphalt pavers, compactors, cold planers, feller bunchers, harvesters, motorgraders, pipelayers, road reclaimers, skidders, telehandlers, and utility vehicles; backhoe, knuckleboom, compact track, multi-terrain, skid steer, and track-type loaders; forestry and wheel excavators; and site prep and track-type tractors. The company's Resource Industries segment provides electric rope and hydraulic shovels, draglines, rotary drills, hard rock vehicles, track-type tractors, mining trucks, longwall miners, wheel loaders, off-highway and articulated trucks, wheel tractor scrapers, wheel dozers, landfill and soil compactors, machinery components, electronics and control systems, select work tools, and hard rock continuous mining systems. Its Energy & Transportation segment offers reciprocating engine powered generator sets; reciprocating engines and integrated systems for the power generation, marine, oil, and gas industries; turbines, centrifugal gas compressors, and related services; remanufactured reciprocating engines and components; and diesel-electric locomotives and components, and other rail-related products. The company's Financial Products segment provides operating and finance leases, installment sale contracts, working capital loans, and wholesale financing; and insurance and risk management products. Its All Other operating segment manufactures filters and fluids, undercarriage, ground engaging tools, fluid transfer products, precision seals, and rubber sealing and connecting components; parts distribution; integrated logistics solutions and distribution services; and digital investments services. The company was formerly known as Caterpillar Tractor Co. and changed its name to Caterpillar Inc. in 1986. The company was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois.
Recent Trading Activity for Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT)
Shares of Caterpillar closed the previous trading session at 140,19 −0,090 0,064 % with 140.15 shares trading hands.