Analyst Ratings For Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Under Review rating on Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA).
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 185.57 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/17/2018-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Under Review rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 7/23/2018-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 250 price target
- 6/26/2018-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Underweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a GBX 170 price target
- 4/6/2018-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 4/4/2018-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada
About Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA)
Acacia Mining plc, together with its subsidiaries, mines, processes, and sells gold in Africa. The company has three gold mines in north-west Tanzania, including Bulyanhulu, Buzwagi, and North Mara; and a portfolio of exploration projects at various stages of development in Tanzania, Kenya, Burkina Faso, and Mali. It also produces co-products, such as copper and silver. The company was formerly known as African Barrick Gold plc and changed its name to Acacia Mining plc in November 2014. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom. Acacia Mining plc is a subsidiary of Barrick Gold Corporation.
Recent Trading Activity for Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA)
Shares of Acacia Mining PLC closed the previous trading session at 104.05 up +7.97 8.30% with shares trading hands.