Analyst Ratings For Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Today, Barclays initiated coverage on Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) with a Underweight.
There are 8 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) is Buy with a consensus target price of $4.00 per share, a potential 61.94% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/10/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) has coverage initiated with a Underweight rating
- 9/10/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) had its Outperform ➝ Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 7/31/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets upgraded to Outperform by BMO Capital Markets with a price target of $4.25
- 7/27/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) had its Hold rating reiterated by Scotiabank with a $3.75 price target
- 5/3/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets upgraded to Buy by GMP Securities
- 5/3/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets upgraded to Buy by GARP Research
About Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Yamana Gold Inc. operates as a gold producer with gold production, gold development stage properties, exploration properties, and land positions throughout the Americas, including Canada, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina. It primarily sells precious metals, including gold, silver, and copper. The company was formerly known as Yamana Resources Inc. and changed its name to Yamana Gold Inc. in July 2003. Yamana Gold Inc. was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Shares of Yamana Gold Inc. closed the previous trading session at 2,47 −0,070 2,76 % with shares trading hands.