Analyst Ratings For Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Today, Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) stock received an upgrade by BMO Capital Markets from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $4.25.
There are 8 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) is Buy with a consensus target price of $4.00 per share, a potential 29.03% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/31/2018-BMO Capital Markets Upgrade from a “Market Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 7/27/2018-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 5/3/2018-GMP Securities Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 5/3/2018-GARP Research Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 4/10/2018-National Bank Financial Upgrade from a “Sector Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
About Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Yamana Gold Inc. operates as a gold producer with gold production, gold development stage properties, exploration properties, and land positions throughout the Americas, including Canada, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina. It primarily sells precious metals, including gold, silver, and copper. The company was formerly known as Yamana Resources Inc. and changed its name to Yamana Gold Inc. in July 2003. Yamana Gold Inc. was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Shares of Yamana Gold Inc. closed the previous trading session at 3.10 0.00 0.00% with shares trading hands.