Analyst Ratings For Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Today, Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) stock was downgraded by Royal Bank of Canada from Outperform to Sector Perform.
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) is Hold with a consensus target price of $3.3929 per share, a potential 54.92% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/26/2019-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by Royal Bank of Canada
- 4/22/2019-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) had its Hold rating reiterated by Desjardins
- 4/18/2019-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by National Bank Financial
- 4/17/2019-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets downgraded to Hold by GMP Securities
- 1/21/2019-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets upgraded to Outperform by CIBC with a price target of $3.75
- 12/10/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets downgraded to Market Perform by BMO Capital Markets with a price target of $3.00
About Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Yamana Gold Inc. engages in operating mines, development stage projects, and exploration and mineral properties primarily in Canada, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina. The company primarily sells precious metals, including gold, silver, and copper. Its principal mining properties comprise the Chapada and Jacobina mines in Brazil; the Canadian Malartic mine in Canada; and the Cerro Moro mine in Argentina and the El Peñón and Minera Florida mines in Chile. The company was formerly known as Yamana Resources Inc. and changed its name to Yamana Gold Inc. in July 2003. Yamana Gold Inc. was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Shares of Yamana Gold Inc. closed the previous trading session at 2.19 −0.0100 0.45% with 2.26 shares trading hands.