Analyst Ratings For Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Today, Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) stock was downgraded by BMO Capital Markets from Outperform to Hold with a price target of $3.00.
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) is Hold with a consensus target price of $3.4643 per share, a potential 53.29% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/10/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets downgraded to Hold by BMO Capital Markets with a price target of $3.00
- 11/16/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) gets downgraded to Hold by HSBC
- 11/12/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) had its Buy rating reiterated by National Bank Financial
- 10/10/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) has coverage initiated with a Underweight rating and $2.50 price target
- 9/10/2018-Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) had its Outperform ➝ Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
About Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Yamana Gold Inc. operates as a gold producer with gold production, gold development stage properties, exploration properties, and land positions throughout the Americas, including Canada, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina. It primarily sells precious metals, including gold, silver, and copper. The company was formerly known as Yamana Resources Inc. and changed its name to Yamana Gold Inc. in July 2003. Yamana Gold Inc. was founded in 1980 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY)
Shares of Yamana Gold Inc. closed the previous trading session at 2,26 +0,070 3,20 % with 2.29 shares trading hands.