Analyst Ratings For RELX Group (LON:REL)
Today, UBS Group reiterated its Sell rating on RELX Group (LON:REL).
There are 9 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on RELX Group (LON:REL) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 1,788.08 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/23/2019-RELX Group (LON:REL) had its Sell rating reiterated by UBS Group
- 4/8/2019-RELX Group (LON:REL) had its Overweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 3/7/2019-RELX Group (LON:REL) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 3/4/2019-RELX Group (LON:REL) had its Buy rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank with a GBX 1,850 price target
- 2/22/2019-RELX Group (LON:REL) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 2/21/2019-RELX Group (LON:REL) had its Hold rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 1,585 price target
About RELX Group (LON:REL)
RELX PLC provides information based-analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: Scientific, Technical & Medical; Risk & Business Analytics; and Exhibitions. The Scientific, Technical & Medical segment provides information and analytics to institutions and professionals that enables progress in science, advance healthcare, and performance improvement. The Risk & Business Analytics segment offers information-based analytics and decision tools that combines public and industry specific content with technology and algorithms to assist in evaluating and predicting risk. The Exhibitions segment is involved in the events business. The company was formerly known as Reed Elsevier PLC and changed its name to RELX PLC in July 2015. RELX PLC was incorporated in 1903 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for RELX Group (LON:REL)
Shares of RELX Group closed the previous trading session at 718,00 up +17,00 1,00 % with shares trading hands.