Analyst Ratings For Prudential plc (LON:PRU)
Today, Deutsche Bank raised its price target on Prudential plc (LON:PRU) to GBX 2,000 per share.
There are 9 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Prudential plc (LON:PRU) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 2,062.17 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/15/2019-Prudential plc (LON:PRU) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Morgan Stanley with a GBX 2,428 price target
- 4/8/2019-Prudential plc (LON:PRU) had its Neutral rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a GBX 1,558 price target
- 4/5/2019-Prudential plc (LON:PRU) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 2,000 price target
- 4/1/2019-Prudential plc (LON:PRU) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital with a GBX 1,950 price target
- 3/21/2019-Prudential plc (LON:PRU) had its Sector Performer rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada
About Prudential plc (LON:PRU)
Prudential plc, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of retail financial products and services, and asset management services in Asia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Africa. The company offers health and protection, as well as other life insurance products, including participating business; mutual funds; and personal lines property and casualty insurance, group insurance, and institutional fund management services. It also provides fixed annuities, such as fixed interest rate, and fixed index and immediate annuities; variable annuities; institutional products comprising guaranteed investment contracts and funding agreements; and savings and investment products. In addition, the company offers long-term products, which include pension products and annuities; conventional annuities, including level, fixed increase, and RPI annuities; onshore and offshore bonds; corporate, individual pension, and income drawdown products; and investment funds. Prudential plc provides its products and services through an agency sales force together with various banks, brokers, local partners, independent insurance agents, independent broker-dealers, regional broker-dealers, wirehouses, credit unions, and other financial institutions. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Prudential plc (LON:PRU)
Shares of Prudential plc closed the previous trading session at 782,50 up +2,50 0,14 % with 103.04 shares trading hands.