Analyst Ratings For Pfizer (NYSE:PFE)
Today, JPMorgan Chase & Co. set its price target on Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) to $46.00 per share.
There are 12 Hold Ratings, 7 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) is Hold with a consensus target price of $45.8824 per share, a potential 16.51% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/20/2019-Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) had its Sell ➝ Neutral rating reiterated by Citigroup with a $41.00 price target
- 2/19/2019-Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Cantor Fitzgerald with a $53.00 price target
- 1/31/2019-Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) gets upgraded to Buy by Argus with a price target of $55.00
- 1/31/2019-Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) gets upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse Group
- 1/23/2019-Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) gets downgraded to Neutral by UBS Group
- On 4/1/2019 Alexander R Mackenzie, Insider, sold 15,000 with an average share price of $42.83 per share and the total transaction amounting to $642,450.00.
- On 3/15/2019 Rady A Johnson, Insider, sold 8,700 with an average share price of $41.13 per share and the total transaction amounting to $357,831.00.
- On 3/4/2019 Dawn Rogers, EVP, sold 15,002 with an average share price of $42.98 per share and the total transaction amounting to $644,785.96.
- On 3/4/2019 Mikael Dolsten, Insider, sold 149,553 with an average share price of $43.55 per share and the total transaction amounting to $6,513,033.15.
- On 3/1/2019 Mikael Dolsten, Insider, sold 100,471 with an average share price of $43.56 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,376,516.76.
- On 2/1/2019 Douglas M Lankler, EVP, sold 5,000 with an average share price of $42.75 per share and the total transaction amounting to $213,750.00.
- On 1/30/2019 Douglas M Lankler, EVP, sold 38,800 with an average share price of $41.19 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,598,172.00.
About Pfizer (NYSE:PFE)
Pfizer Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells healthcare products worldwide. It offers medicines and vaccines in various therapeutic areas, including internal medicine, vaccines, oncology, inflammation and immunology, and rare diseases under the Lyrica, Chantix/Champix, Eliquis, Ibrance, Sutent, Xalkori, Inlyta, Xtandi, Enbrel, Xeljanz, Eucrisa, BeneFix, Genotropin, and Refacto AF/Xyntha brands. The company also provides consumer healthcare products that comprise over-the-counter medicines, including dietary supplement products under the Centrum, Caltrate, and Emergen-C names; pain management products under the Advil and ThermaCare names; gastrointestinal products under the Nexium 24HR/Nexium Control and Preparation H names; and respiratory and personal care products under the Robitussin, Advil Cold & Sinus, and ChapStick names. In addition, it offers products that would lose or have lost marketing patent protection; branded generic products; generic sterile injectable products; biosimilars; and anti-infectives under the Lipitor, Premarin family, Norvasc, Lyrica, Celebrex, Viagra, Inflectra/Remsima, Zyvox, Vfend, Revatio, Inspra, Medrol, Sulperazon, Fragmin, Tygacil, Nivestim, and Retacrit, Ixifi Infliximab BS names. Further, the company is also involved in the contract manufacturing business. It serves wholesalers, retailers, hospitals, clinics, government agencies, pharmacies, and individual provider offices, as well as disease control and prevention centers. The company has collaboration and/or co-promotion agreements with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Astellas Pharma US, Inc., and Merck KGaA; licensing agreement with BionTech AG; collaboration agreements with Merck & Co., Inc. and Eli Lilly & Company. Pfizer Inc. was founded in 1849 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Recent Trading Activity for Pfizer (NYSE:PFE)
Shares of Pfizer closed the previous trading session at 39,38 −0,50 1,25 % with 47983800 shares trading hands.