Analyst Ratings For Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE)
Today, Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE) stock was downgraded by Royal Bank of Canada from Outperform to Sector Perform.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE) is Buy with a consensus target price of $5.4650 per share, a potential 51.38% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/12/2018-Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by Royal Bank of Canada
- 11/13/2018-Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE) gets upgraded to Buy by Canaccord Genuity
- 11/9/2018-Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE) had its Hold rating reiterated by National Bank Financial
- 11/8/2018-Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE) had its Hold ➝ Buy rating reiterated by TD Securities with a $5.00 price target
- 8/10/2018-Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE) gets downgraded to Neutral by CIBC
About Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE)
Just Energy Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides electricity, natural gas, and renewable energy solutions in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and Japan. It operates through Consumer Energy and Commercial Energy segments. The company offers various home and business energy solutions, including long-term fixed-price, variable-price, and flat-bill solutions to residential and commercial customers. It also provides solar energy solutions; carbon emissions solutions, such as green energy and carbon offsets and renewable energy credits; and smart thermostats and smart irrigation controllers. In addition, the company offers filters, LED light bulbs, and residential water sprinkler controllers; and home security, automation, and voice controlled devices. As of June 1, 2018, it served 1.6 million residential and commercial customers. The company markets its products through retailing, door-to-door marketing, brokers, independent contractors, sales representatives, online marketing, and others. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE:JE)
Shares of Just Energy Group Inc closed the previous trading session at 3,61 −0,44 10,86 % with 3.94 shares trading hands.