Analyst Ratings For IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ)
Today, HSBC initiated coverage on IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ) with a Hold.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ) is Buy with a consensus target price of $29.75 per share, a potential 59.60% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/12/2018-IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ) has coverage initiated with a Hold rating
- 10/31/2018-IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ) gets upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse Group
- 10/8/2018-IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and $33.00 price target
- 9/4/2018-IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating
- 8/2/2018-IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ) gets downgraded to Neutral by Goldman Sachs Group with a price target of $23.00
- 4/24/2018-IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $22.00 price target
About IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ)
iQIYI, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. It operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. The company also operates movie theaters in China. In addition, it provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.
Recent Trading Activity for IQIYI Inc (NASDAQ:IQ)
Shares of IQIYI Inc closed the previous trading session at 18,55 +0,53 2,94 % with shares trading hands.