Integer (NYSE:ITGR) reported Q2 2018 earnings this Afternoon, coming in at $1.06 per share, beating Wall Street’s estimates of $0.88 per Share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $313.00 million missing the streets estimates of $379.41 million Recent Insider Trading for Integer (NYSE:ITGR)
- On 5/16/2018 Gary J Haire, CFO, sold 1,118 with an average share price of $66.33 per share and the total transaction amounting to $74,156.94.
- On 5/16/2018 Jennifer M Bolt, Insider, sold 3,586 with an average share price of $66.09 per share and the total transaction amounting to $236,998.74.
- On 5/16/2018 Jeremy Friedman, COO, sold 13,001 with an average share price of $66.28 per share and the total transaction amounting to $861,706.28.
- On 5/11/2018 Declan Smyth, Insider, sold 8,163 with an average share price of $66.31 per share and the total transaction amounting to $541,288.53.
- On 5/9/2018 Declan Smyth, Insider, sold 2,913 with an average share price of $66.49 per share and the total transaction amounting to $193,685.37.
- On 5/7/2018 Michael L Spencer, Insider, sold 100 with an average share price of $65.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $6,500.00.
About Company Integer Holdings Corporation operates as a medical device outsource manufacturer worldwide. It operates through two segments, Medical and Non-Medical. The company offers arthroscopic devices and components, such as shaver blades and burrs, ablation probes, and suture anchors; laparoscopic and general surgery products, including trocars, endoscopes and laparoscopes, closure devices, harmonic scalpels, bipolar energy delivery devices, radio frequency probes, thermal tumor ablation devices, and ophthalmic surgery devices; and biopsy and drug delivery products. It also provides orthopedic products, including hip and shoulder joint reconstruction implants, plates, screws, and spinal devices, as well as instruments and delivery systems. In addition, the company provides products for vascular, cardiac surgery, and structural heart diseases; peripheral vascular, neurovascular, urology, and oncology products; and electrophysiology, infusion therapy, and hemodialysis products. Further, it offers cardiac and neuromodulation products, such as batteries, capacitors, filtered and unfiltered feedthroughs, engineered components, implantable stimulation leads, and enclosures; pacemakers, implantable cardiac defibrillators, cardiac resynchronization therapy devices, implantable cardiac monitors, and other implantable devices; and neuromodulation medical devices. Additionally, it offers customized battery power and management systems, charging and docking stations, and power supplies for energy, military, and environmental markets. It serves multi-national original equipment manufacturers and their affiliated subsidiaries in the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, and advanced surgical markets. The company was formerly known as Greatbatch, Inc. and changed its name to Integer Holdings Corporation in July 2016. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Frisco, Texas.Recent Analyst Rating for Integer (NYSE:ITGR)
Recent Trading for Integer (NYSE:ITGR) Shares of Integer closed the previous trading session at with 76.85 shares trading hands.