Analyst Ratings For Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Sell rating on Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB).
There are 6 Hold Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 17.44 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/10/2019-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Sell rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 1/10/2019-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Hold rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 10/25/2018-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Sector Performer rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a GBX 15 price target
- 7/3/2018-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 6/19/2018-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Hold rating reiterated by Stifel Nicolaus with a GBX 20 price target
About Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB)
Debenhams plc, through its subsidiaries, operates and franchises a range of department stores in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Denmark, and internationally. It provides women's wear, men's wear, kids wear, and lingerie, as well as beauty, home, furniture, gift and toy, electrical, Christmas, and others products. The company's brands primarily include The Collection, Mantaray, Maine New England, and Red Herring. It is also involved in online retailing business; and the operation of in-store cafes and restaurants. The company owns and operates 240 department stores in approximately 90 countries. Debenhams plc was founded in 1778 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB)
Shares of Debenhams Plc closed the previous trading session at 5,10 −0,54 9,57 % with shares trading hands.