Analyst Ratings For Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB)
Today, Liberum Capital reiterated its Hold rating on Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB).
There are 9 Hold Ratings, 4 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 21.46 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/31/2018-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Hold rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 10/25/2018-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Sector Performer rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a GBX 15 price target
- 10/25/2018-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Sell rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 7/3/2018-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 6/19/2018-Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB) had its Hold rating reiterated by Stifel Nicolaus with a GBX 20 price target
About Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB)
Debenhams plc, through its subsidiaries, operates and franchises a range of department stores in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Denmark, and internationally. The company offers products in the categories of women's wear, men's wear, children's wear, lingerie, accessories, beauty, gift, home, furniture, electrical, and others. Its principal brands include The Collection, Mantaray, Maine New England, and Red Herring. The company also operates in-store cafes and restaurants. It serves customers online and through its 246 department and 63 franchise stores in 60 countries. Debenhams plc was founded in 1778 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Debenhams Plc (LON:DEB)
Shares of Debenhams Plc closed the previous trading session at 8,66 −0,17 1,93 % with shares trading hands.