Analyst Ratings For Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO)
Today, Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) stock was downgraded by Goldman Sachs Group from Conviction-Buy to Buy.
There are 19 Buy Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is Buy with a consensus target price of $53.7619 per share, a potential 4.95% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/16/2019-Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) gets downgraded to Buy by Goldman Sachs Group
- 2/14/2019-Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) had its Buy rating reiterated by Bank of America with a $56.00 price target
- On 3/12/2019 David Goeckeler, EVP, sold 30,000 with an average share price of $52.07 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,562,100.00.
- On 2/28/2019 Kelly A Kramer, CFO, sold 70,000 with an average share price of $51.70 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,619,000.00.
- On 2/19/2019 Roderick C Mcgeary, Director, sold 15,000 with an average share price of $49.66 per share and the total transaction amounting to $744,900.00.
- On 12/19/2018 M Michele Burns, Director, sold 4,744 with an average share price of $44.06 per share and the total transaction amounting to $209,020.64.
- On 12/12/2018 Steven M West, Director, sold 25,000 with an average share price of $47.98 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,199,500.00.
- On 12/3/2018 Irving Tan, SVP, sold 28,000 with an average share price of $48.43 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,356,040.00.
- On 11/29/2018 Kelly A Kramer, CFO, sold 70,000 with an average share price of $47.44 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,320,800.00.
About Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO)
Cisco Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. The company offers switching products; routing products that interconnect public and private wireline and mobile networks; data center products; and wireless access points for use in voice, video, and data applications. It also provides collaboration products comprising unified communications, TelePresence, and conferencing, as well as the Internet of Things and analytics software. In addition, the company offers security products, including network and data center security, advanced threat protection, Web and email security, access and policy, unified threat management, advisory, integration, and managed services; and other products, such as service provider video software and solutions, and cloud and system management products. Further, it offers technical support services and advanced services; and hyperconvergence software, cloud calling and contact center solutions, and AI-driven relationship intelligence platform. The company serves businesses of various sizes, public institutions, governments, and service providers. It sells its products directly, as well as through channel partners, such as systems integrators, service providers, other resellers, and distributors. The company has collaboration agreements with KT Corporation and Bharti Airtel. Cisco Systems, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Recent Trading Activity for Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO)
Shares of Cisco closed the previous trading session at 56,56 +0,27 0,48 % with 56.4 shares trading hands.