Analyst Ratings For Capita PLC (LON:CPI)
Today, Barclays reiterated its Overweight rating on Capita PLC (LON:CPI).
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 7 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Capita PLC (LON:CPI) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 166.83 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/15/2019-Capita PLC (LON:CPI) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 3/13/2019-Capita PLC (LON:CPI) had its Hold rating reiterated by Peel Hunt with a GBX 127 price target
- 3/13/2019-Capita PLC (LON:CPI) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank with a GBX 130 price target
- 3/8/2019-Capita PLC (LON:CPI) had its Hold rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 11/7/2018-Capita PLC (LON:CPI) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
About Capita PLC (LON:CPI)
Capita plc provides customer management, administration, and professional support services to clients in the private and public sectors. The company offers business process management, business transformation, corporate and administration, customer management, digital and software solution, financial, HR and recruitment, information technology, legal, procurement, property and infrastructure, start-up development, and travel and event services. Capita plc provides its services to banking and financial services, insurance, life and pensions, retail, telecoms and media, transport, utilities, central and local government, defense, education, emergency services, health, police and justice, and science sectors. The company operates in the United Kingdom, Ireland, the European Union, the Channel Islands, India, South Africa, North America, and the Middle East. The company was formerly known as The Capita Group plc and changed its name to Capita plc in January 2012. Capita plc was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Capita PLC (LON:CPI)
Shares of Capita PLC closed the previous trading session at 121.60 up +2.60 2.18% with shares trading hands.