Analyst Ratings For Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Today, Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) stock received an upgrade by Deutsche Bank from Hold to Buy.
There are 2 Sell Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) is Hold with a consensus target price of $35.80 per share, a potential 8.42% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/12/2019-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) gets upgraded to Buy by Deutsche Bank
- 2/12/2019-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) had its Buy ➝ Buy rating reiterated by BTIG Research with a $44.00 price target
- 1/2/2019-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) has coverage initiated with a Strong-Buy ➝ Strong-Buy rating and $39.00 price target
- 10/9/2018-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) has coverage initiated with a Sell ➝ Sell rating and $30.00 price target
- 9/20/2018-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) gets downgraded to Underweight by Morgan Stanley with a price target of $32.00
- On 9/13/2017 Mark Munch, VP, sold 21,061 with an average share price of $29.97 per share and the total transaction amounting to $631,198.17.
- On 8/10/2017 Frank H Laukien, CEO, bought 2,335 with an average share price of $27.39 per share and the total transaction amounting to $63,955.65.
- On 6/14/2017 Ingen Chris Van, Director, sold 19,900 with an average share price of $28.03 per share and the total transaction amounting to $557,797.00.
- On 6/13/2017 Richard Kniss, Director, sold 24,000 with an average share price of $28.23 per share and the total transaction amounting to $677,520.00.
- On 6/8/2017 Mark Munch, VP, sold 73,724 with an average share price of $27.62 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,036,256.88.
- On 5/19/2017 Frank H Laukien, CEO, bought 3,200 with an average share price of $26.13 per share and the total transaction amounting to $83,616.00.
- On 5/18/2017 Frank H Laukien, CEO, bought 73,000 with an average share price of $26.22 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,914,060.00.
About Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Bruker Corporation manufactures and distributes scientific instruments, and analytical and diagnostic solutions in the United States, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. It offers life science tools based on magnetic resonance technology; life science mass spectrometry and ion mobility spectrometry solutions; infrared spectroscopy and radiological/nuclear detectors for chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive detection in emergency response, homeland security, and defense applications; and research, analytical, and process analysis instruments and solutions based on infrared and Raman molecular spectroscopy technologies. The company also provides X-ray instruments, atomic force microscopy instrumentation, fluorescence optical microscopy instruments, analytical tools for electron microscopes and X-ray metrology, defect-detection equipment for semiconductor process control, and spark optical emission spectroscopy systems, as well as handheld, portable, and mobile X-ray fluorescence spectrometry instruments. In addition, it offers superconducting and non-superconducting materials and devices. The company serves pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and diagnostics companies; chemical, food and beverage, clinical, and polymer companies; nonprofit laboratories; contract research organizations, academic institutions, medical schools, nonprofit or for-profit forensics, environmental and clinical microbiology laboratories, and hospitals and government departments and agencies, as well as agriculture, and food and beverage safety companies; nanotechnology, semiconductor, and industrial companies; and raw material manufacturers and other businesses through direct sales forces, distributors, independent sales representatives, and other representatives. Bruker Corporation was incorporated in 1991 and is headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts.
Recent Trading Activity for Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Shares of Bruker closed the previous trading session at 39,09 +0,080 0,21 % with 39.06 shares trading hands.