Analyst Ratings For Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO)
Today, Shore Capital reiterated its Buy rating on Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO).
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 231.73 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/15/2019-Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 2/12/2019-Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and GBX 240 price target
- 2/4/2019-Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 2/1/2019-Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO) had its Underperform rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada
- 1/29/2019-Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
About Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO)
boohoo group plc operates as an online fashion retailer in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company designs, sources, markets, and sells clothing, shoes, accessories, and beauty products through the Websites to a market of 16 to 30 year old consumers. It offers its products for men, and women. The company also provides its products under the boohoo, boohooMAN, PrettyLittleThing, and Nasty Gal brand names. The company was formerly known as boohoo.com plc and changed its name to boohoo group plc in July 2018. boohoo group plc was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Manchester, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Boohoo Group PLC (LON:BOO)
Shares of Boohoo Group PLC closed the previous trading session at 176,45 −1,85 1,04 % with shares trading hands.