Analyst Ratings For Aviva plc (LON:AV)
Today, UBS Group reiterated its Buy rating on Aviva plc (LON:AV) with a price target of GBX 525.
There are 10 Buy Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Aviva plc (LON:AV) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 539.92 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/22/2019-Aviva plc (LON:AV) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 525 price target
- 1/21/2019-Aviva plc (LON:AV) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 1/7/2019-Aviva plc (LON:AV) had its Buy rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank with a GBX 490 price target
- 12/5/2018-Aviva plc (LON:AV) had its Under Review rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 10/31/2018-Aviva plc (LON:AV) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup with a GBX 499 price target
About Aviva plc (LON:AV)
Aviva plc provides various insurance and savings products primarily in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, Canada, and Asia. The company offers life insurance, long term health and accident insurance, pension, and annuity products; and lifetime mortgage products. It also provides insurance cover to individuals, and small and medium-sized businesses for risks associated primarily with motor vehicles, property, and medical expenses, as well as liabilities, such as employers' and professional indemnity liabilities. In addition, the company offers home, commercial, pet, travel, critical illness, income protection, and private medical life insurance products. Further, it provides investment management services for institutional pension fund mandates; and manages various retail investment products, including investment funds, unit trusts, open-ended investment companies, and ISAs for third-party financial institutions, pension funds, public sector organizations, investment professionals, and private investors. The company markets its products through a network of insurance brokers, as well as MyAviva, an online platform. The company was formerly known as CGNU plc and changed its name to Aviva plc in July 2002. Aviva plc was founded in 1696 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Aviva plc (LON:AV)
Shares of Aviva plc closed the previous trading session at 416,60 −2,70 0,64 % with shares trading hands.