Analyst Ratings For AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN)
Today, AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) stock received an upgrade by Cowen from Market Perform to Outperform.
There are 11 Buy Ratings, 4 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) is Buy with a consensus target price of $46.00 per share, a potential 13.78% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/1/2019-AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) gets upgraded to Outperform by Cowen
- 3/19/2019-AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Main First Bank
- 2/28/2019-AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) had its Sell rating reiterated by HSBC
- 2/26/2019-AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 2/26/2019-AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) had its Sell rating reiterated by Goldman Sachs Group
- 2/5/2019-AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) has coverage initiated with a Outperform rating
- 1/15/2019-AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN) had its Buy rating reiterated by BMO Capital Markets with a $48.00 price target
About AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN)
AstraZeneca PLC discovers, develops, and commercializes prescription medicines in the areas of oncology, cardiovascular, renal and metabolism, respiratory, autoimmunity, infection, neuroscience, and gastroenterology worldwide. Its marketed products include Arimidex, Casodex/Cosudex, Calquence, Faslodex, Imfinzi, Iressa, Lynparza, Nolvadex, Tagrisso, and Zoladex for oncology diseases; Atacand1/Atacand HCT/Atacand Plus, Brilinta/Brilique, Crestor, Plendil, Seloken/Toprol-XL, Tenormin, and Zestril for cardiovascular diseases; and Bydureon, Byetta, Farxiga/Forxiga, Kombiglyze XR, Komboglyze, Onglyza, Qtern, Symlin, Xigduo, and Xigduo XR for metabolic diseases. The company's marketed products also comprise Accolate, Bevespi Aerosphere, Bricanyl Respules, Bricanyl Turbuhaler, Daliresp/Daxas, Duaklir Genuair, Eklira Genuair/Tudorza Pressair, Fasenra, Oxis Turbuhaler, Pulmicort Turbuhaler/Pulmicort Flexhaler, Pulmicort Respules, Symbicort pMDI, Symbicort Turbuhaler, and Tudorza Pressair for respiratory diseases; Fluenz FluMist/Tetra Quadrivalen and Synagis3 for infection diseases; Movantik/Moventig, Seroquel IR, Seroquel XR, and Vimovo for neuroscience diseases; and Losec/Prilosec and Nexium for gastrointestinal diseases. The company serves primary care and specialty care physicians through distributors and local representative offices. The company was formerly known as Zeneca Group PLC and changed its name to AstraZeneca PLC in April 1999. AstraZeneca PLC was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN)
Shares of AstraZeneca plc closed the previous trading session at 40.43 −2.55 5.93% with shares trading hands.