Analyst Ratings For Associated British Foods (LON:ABF)
Today, Liberum Capital reiterated its Buy rating on Associated British Foods (LON:ABF).
There are 13 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Associated British Foods (LON:ABF) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 2,954 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/25/2019-Associated British Foods (LON:ABF) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 2/25/2019-Associated British Foods (LON:ABF) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 1/24/2019-Associated British Foods (LON:ABF) had its Buy rating reiterated by Kepler Capital Markets
- 1/22/2019-Associated British Foods (LON:ABF) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a GBX 2,900 price target
- 1/18/2019-Associated British Foods (LON:ABF) had its Overweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About Associated British Foods (LON:ABF)
Associated British Foods plc operates as a diversified food, ingredients, and retail company worldwide. It operates through five segments: Grocery, Sugar, Agriculture, Ingredients, and Retail. The Grocery segment manufactures and sells grocery products, including hot beverages, sugar and sweeteners, vegetable oils, balsamic vinegars, bread and baked goods, cereals, ethnic foods, and meat products to retail, wholesale, and foodservice businesses. The Sugar segment is involved in growing, processing, and sale of sugar beet and sugar cane to industrial users. The Agriculture segment manufactures and sells animal feeds; and provides other products and services for the agriculture sector. The Ingredients segment manufactures bakers' yeast, bakery ingredients, enzymes, lipids, yeast extracts, and cereal specialties. The Retail segment is involved in buying and merchandising clothing and accessories through the Primark and Penneys retail chains, which offer womenswear, lingerie, children's wear, menswear, footwear, accessories, hosiery, beauty, and homeware. The company was founded in 1935 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom. Associated British Foods plc is a subsidiary of Wittington Investments Limited.
Recent Trading Activity for Associated British Foods (LON:ABF)
Shares of Associated British Foods closed the previous trading session at 260,00 −53,00 2,29 % with shares trading hands.