Analyst Ratings For ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML)
Today, ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML) stock was downgraded by Goldman Sachs Group from Conviction-Buy to Buy.
There are 8 Buy Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML) is Buy with a consensus target price of $211.25 per share, a potential 4.16% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/15/2019-ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML) gets downgraded to Buy by Goldman Sachs Group
- 2/25/2019-ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML) had its Buy rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada
- 2/4/2019-ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML) gets upgraded to Buy by Liberum Capital
- 10/31/2018-ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML) gets upgraded to Buy by Santander
- 10/23/2018-ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML) had its Positive ➝ Neutral rating reiterated by Susquehanna Bancshares with a $200.00 price target
- 10/23/2018-ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML) gets downgraded to Neutral by UBS Group
About ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML)
ASML Holding N.V. develops, produces, markets, sells, and services advanced semiconductor equipment systems consisting of lithography related systems primarily in the Netherlands, the United States, and Asia. It sells Holistic Lithography solutions, which integrate its three categories of products, including DUV lithography, EUV lithography, and Applications. The company offers TWINSCAN N)XT (DUV) systems for imaging wafers, which consists of systems that operate at a specific wavelength of the light source, such as i-line, krypton fluoride, and argon fluoride. It also provides TWINSCAN NXE (EUV) lithography systems, which are equipped with new EUV light source technology and a new optical technology that uses reflective mirrors rather than the traditional lenses; and scanner products with a applications portfolio of software and metrology and inspection products. The company was formerly known as ASM Lithography Holding N.V. and changed its name to ASML Holding N.V. in 2001. ASML Holding N.V. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Recent Trading Activity for ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML)
Shares of ASML Holding NV closed the previous trading session at 202.82 up +4.91 2.48% with 201.83 shares trading hands.