Analyst Ratings For Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS)
Today, Citigroup reiterated its Neutral rating on Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS).
There are 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS) is Hold with a consensus target price of $18.50 per share, a potential 922.10% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/17/2018-Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS) had its Neutral ➝ Hold rating reiterated by Citigroup
- 7/2/2018-Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS) gets downgraded to Market Perform by Cowen
- 6/28/2018-Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS) had its Buy rating reiterated by Cantor Fitzgerald with a $26.00 price target
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS)
Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS) has insider ownership of 50.90% and institutional ownership of 71.63%.
- On 11/20/2017 Polaris Venture Management Co., Major Shareholder, bought 500,000 with an average share price of $10.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,000,000.00.
- On 11/20/2017 Tillman U Gerngross, Director, bought 200,000 with an average share price of $10.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,000,000.00.
About Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS)
Arsanis, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on applying monoclonal antibody (mAb) immunotherapies to address infectious diseases. Its lead product candidate is ASN100, a mAb therapeutic in Phase II clinical development for the prevention of staphylococcus aureus pneumonia in mechanically ventilated patients. The company's preclinical pipeline comprises mAbs targeting various bacterial and viral pathogens, including respiratory syncytial virus. Arsanis, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Recent Trading Activity for Arsanis Inc (NASDAQ:ASNS)
Shares of Arsanis Inc closed the previous trading session at 1.81 −0.060 3.21% with 1.8 shares trading hands.