Analyst Ratings For Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO)
Today, Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO) stock was downgraded by Bank of America from Neutral to Underperform.
There are 3 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO) is Hold with a consensus target price of $27.00 per share, a potential 256.67% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/6/2019-Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO) gets downgraded to Underperform by Bank of America
- 2/6/2019-Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO) gets downgraded to Market Perform by Cowen
- 1/4/2019-Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO) had its Outperform ➝ Outperform rating reiterated by Imperial Capital with a $29.00 price target
- 8/30/2018-Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO) gets upgraded to Buy by Guggenheim with a price target of $26.00
- 8/28/2018-Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO) has coverage initiated with a Mkt Perform ➝ Market Perform rating
- 8/28/2018-Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $28.00 price target
About Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO)
Arlo Technologies, Inc. provides smart connected devices to monitor the environments in real-time with a Wi-Fi or a cellular network Internet connection in the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa, and the Asia Pacific regions. It offers Arlo Security Camera, a battery-operated Wi-Fi security camera; Arlo Q and Arlo Q Plus, an indoor wired solution that allow users to monitor their surroundings; Arlo Pro, a battery-operated weather-resistant Wi-Fi camera; Arlo Go, an LTE-enabled wire-free camera that provides untethered mobile monitoring; and Arlo Baby, a baby monitor with air quality and temperature sensors, motion and audio detection, and advanced night vision. The company also offers Arlo Pro 2, a battery-operated weather-resistant Wi-Fi camera with advancements in sound and motion detection; Arlo Security Light, a wire-free lighting product; and accessories, such as charging accessories, device mounts, and device skins. In addition, it provides Arlo app that allow users to access a live view of their camera feeds; and prepaid services, including even-day cloud video storage with the ability to connect up to five cameras and 90 days of customer support. The company offers its products through retail channels, wholesale distribution and wireless carrier channels, and paid subscription services through in-app purchases. Arlo Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. Arlo Technologies, Inc. was a subsidiary of NETGEAR, Inc. Arlo Technologies, Inc.(NYSE:ARLO) operates independently of NETGEAR, Inc. as of December 31, 2018.
Recent Trading Activity for Arlo Technologies Inc (NYSE:ARLO)
Shares of Arlo Technologies Inc closed the previous trading session at 7,57 +0,39 5,51 % with 7 shares trading hands.