Analyst Ratings For Aramark (NYSE:ARMK)
Today, Credit Suisse Group reiterated its Outperform rating on Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) with a price target of $44.00.
There are 9 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) is Buy with a consensus target price of $42.3636 per share, a potential 27.45% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/6/2019-Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a $44.00 price target
- 1/17/2019-Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) gets upgraded to Buy by Berenberg Bank with a price target of $31.00
- 12/13/2018-Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) had its Hold rating reiterated by Barclays with a $35.00 price target
- On 12/13/2018 Stephen I Sadove, Director, bought 6,000 with an average share price of $32.72 per share and the total transaction amounting to $196,320.00.
- On 12/12/2018 Eric J Foss, CEO, bought 92,564 with an average share price of $32.46 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,004,627.44.
- On 8/29/2018 Stephen R Reynolds, EVP, sold 15,000 with an average share price of $41.33 per share and the total transaction amounting to $619,950.00.
- On 11/16/2017 Sanjeev K Mehra, Director, bought 19,640 with an average share price of $40.75 per share and the total transaction amounting to $800,330.00.
- On 6/16/2017 Brian P Pressler, SVP, sold 10,629 with an average share price of $40.80 per share and the total transaction amounting to $433,663.20.
- On 6/14/2017 Stephen R Reynolds, EVP, sold 30,000 with an average share price of $40.41 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,212,300.00.
- On 6/2/2017 Lynn Mckee, EVP, sold 100,000 with an average share price of $38.61 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,861,000.00.
About Aramark (NYSE:ARMK)
Aramark provides food, facilities management, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients in North America and internationally. It operates in three segments: Food and Support Services United States, Food and Support Services International, and Uniform and Career Apparel. The company offers managed services, including dining, catering, food service management, and convenience-oriented retail operations; non-clinical support services, such as patient food and nutrition, retail food, and procurement services; and plant operations and maintenance, custodial/housekeeping, energy management, clinical equipment maintenance, grounds keeping, and capital project management services. It also provides on-site restaurants, convenience stores, and executive dining services; beverage and vending services; and facility management services comprising landscaping, transportation, payment, and other facility consulting services relating to building operations. In addition, the company offers concessions, banquet, and catering services; retail services and merchandise sale, recreational, and lodging services; and facility management services at sports, entertainment, and recreational facilities. Additionally, the company offers correctional food, and food and facilities management services for parks; and operates commissaries, laundry facilities, and property rooms. It also provides design, sourcing and manufacturing, delivery, cleaning, maintenance, and marketing services for uniforms and accessories; provides managed restroom services; and rents uniforms, work clothing, outerwear, particulate-free garments, and non-garment items and related services that include mats, shop towels, and first aid supplies. The company was formerly known as ARAMARK Holdings Corporation and changed its name to Aramark in May 2014. Aramark was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Recent Trading Activity for Aramark (NYSE:ARMK)
Shares of Aramark closed the previous trading session at 33,24 −0,58 1,71 % with 33.14 shares trading hands.