Analyst Ratings For Aramark (NYSE:ARMK)
Today, Morgan Stanley set its price target on Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) to $45.00 per share.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) is Buy with a consensus target price of $47.2857 per share, a potential 12.10% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/10/2018-Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) has coverage initiated with a Outperform rating and $52.00 price target
- 8/8/2018-Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) gets downgraded to Neutral by Robert W. Baird with a price target of $37.00
- 2/7/2018-Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) had its Buy rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a $50.00 price target
- 12/19/2017-Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $50.00 price target
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Aramark (NYSE:ARMK)
Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) has insider ownership of 2.90% and institutional ownership of 98.04%.
- On 8/29/2018 Stephen R Reynolds, EVP, sold 15,000 with an average share price of $41.33 per share and the total transaction amounting to $619,950.00.
- On 11/16/2017 Sanjeev K Mehra, Director, bought 19,640 with an average share price of $40.75 per share and the total transaction amounting to $800,330.00.
- On 6/16/2017 Brian P Pressler, SVP, sold 10,629 with an average share price of $40.80 per share and the total transaction amounting to $433,663.20.
- On 6/14/2017 Stephen R Reynolds, EVP, sold 30,000 with an average share price of $40.41 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,212,300.00.
- On 6/2/2017 Lynn Mckee, EVP, sold 100,000 with an average share price of $38.61 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,861,000.00.
- On 5/25/2017 James J Tarangelo, VP, sold 3,000 with an average share price of $37.15 per share and the total transaction amounting to $111,450.00.
- On 2/24/2017 Lynn Mckee, EVP, sold 118,000 with an average share price of $35.72 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,214,960.00.
About Aramark (NYSE:ARMK)
Aramark provides food, facilities, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients in North America and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Food and Support Services North America, Food and Support Services International, Uniform and Career Apparel. It offers managed services include dining, catering, food service management, convenience-oriented retail operations, grounds and facilities maintenance, custodial, energy and construction management, and capital project management. The company also provides non-clinical support services, such as patient food and nutrition, retail food, and procurement services; and facilities services comprising clinical equipment maintenance, environmental, plant operations, energy and supply chain management, and purchasing. In addition, it offers on-site restaurants, catering, convenience stores, and executive dining services; beverage and vending services; and facility management services comprising housekeeping, plant operations and maintenance, energy management, grounds keeping, landscaping, transportation, capital program management and commissioning, and other facility consulting services. Further, the company provides facility and business support services banquet and catering, retail and merchandise sales, recreational and lodging, and facility management services for sports, entertainment, and recreational facilities. Additionally, it offers correctional food, and food and facilities management services for parks; and operates commissaries, laundry facilities, and property rooms. It also rents, sells, cleans, maintains, and delivers uniform and career apparel, and other textile items; and provides other garments and work clothes, as well as ancillary items. The company was formerly known as ARAMARK Holdings Corporation and changed its name to Aramark in May 2014. Aramark was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Recent Trading Activity for Aramark (NYSE:ARMK)
Shares of Aramark closed the previous trading session at 42,17 +0,36 0,86 % with 42.5 shares trading hands.