Analyst Ratings For The Sage Group plc (LON:SGE)
Today, The Sage Group plc (LON:SGE) stock received an upgrade by Numis Securities Ltd from Add with a price target of GBX 813.
There are 4 sell ratings, 5 hold ratings, 4 buy ratings, 1 strong buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on The Sage Group plc (LON:SGE) is Hold (Score: 2.14) with a consensus target price of GBX 691.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/26/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Upgrade from a “Add” rating to a “” rating.
- 7/21/2017-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Upgrade from a “Conviction-Buy” rating to a “” rating.
- 7/21/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 6/21/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 5/4/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 5/4/2017-Citigroup Inc. Reiterated Rating of Buy.
Recent Trading Activity for The Sage Group plc (LON:SGE)
Shares of The Sage Group plc closed the previous trading session at 677.50 down -13.00 -1.88% with 3,629,983 shares trading hands.