Analyst Ratings For SAP (NYSE:SAP)
Today, SAP (NYSE:SAP) stock received an upgrade by Evercore ISI from In-Line to Outperform.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/12/2018-Evercore ISI Upgrade from a “In-Line ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 3/6/2018-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 3/2/2018-Citigroup Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 3/1/2018-Stifel Nicolaus Reiterated Rating of Sell .
- 2/12/2018-Sanford C. Bernstein Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 1/31/2018-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 1/25/2018-Cleveland Research was Downgraded by analysts at Cleveland Research from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
Dividend information for SAP (NYSE:SAP)
SAP (NYSE:SAP) pays an annual dividend of $0.98 with a yield of 0.90% and an average dividend growth of -0.20% based on a 3 Year Average..
Dividend History for SAP (NYSE:SAP)
- On 4/7/2017 SAP announced a annual dividend of $1.33 1.37% with an ex dividend date of 5/11/2017 which will be payable on 5/22/2017.
- On 4/12/2016 SAP announced a dividend of $0.94 with an ex dividend date of 5/10/2016 which will be payable on 5/12/2016.
Recent Trading Activity for SAP (NYSE:SAP)
Shares of SAP closed the previous trading session at 108.96 down -0.16 0.15% with shares trading hands.