Analyst Ratings For CAI International (NYSE:CAI)
Today, SunTrust Banks, Inc. reiterated its Buy rating on CAI International (NYSE:CAI) with a price target of $40.00.
There are 2 hold ratings, 1 buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on CAI International (NYSE:CAI) is Hold (Score: 2.33) with a consensus target price of $33.33 per share, a potential 6.22% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/20/2017-SunTrust Banks, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 10/19/2017-Cowen and Company Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/14/2017-Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 1/15/2016-Credit Suisse Group Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
Recent Insider Trading Activity For CAI International (NYSE:CAI)
CAI International (NYSE:CAI) has insider ownership of 24.50% and institutional ownership of 58.10%.
- On 9/13/2017 Hiromitsu Ogawa, Director, sold 693,927 with an average share price of $26.60 per share and the total transaction amounting to $18,458,458.20. View SEC Filing
Recent Trading Activity for CAI International (NYSE:CAI)
Shares of CAI International closed the previous trading session at with shares trading hands.