Analyst Ratings For Timmins Gold Corp. (TSE:TMM)
Today, Scotiabank initiated coverage on Timmins Gold Corp. (TSE:TMM) with a Sector Perform with a price target of C$0.75.
There are 2 hold ratings, 4 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Timmins Gold Corp. (TSE:TMM) is Buy (Score: 2.67) with a consensus target price of C$0.83 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/11/2017-Scotiabank initiated coverage with a Sector Perform rating.
- 12/5/2016-National Bank Financial initiated coverage with a Outperform rating.
- 8/19/2016-Royal Bank of Canada Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating.
- 7/29/2016-Beacon Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 11/23/2015-Ringler Research was Downgraded by analysts at Ringler Research from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating. They now have a C$0.40 price target on the stock, up previously from C$1.40 .
About Timmins Gold Corp. (TSE:TMM)
Timmins Gold Corp. is a Canada-based gold producer engaged in the operation, development, exploration and acquisition of resource properties in Mexico through its subsidiaries, Timmins Goldcorp Mexico, S.A. de C.V. and Molimentales del Noroeste, S.A. de C.V. (MdN). MdN owns the San Francisco Mine in Sonora, Mexico. MdN also owns the Caballo Blanco Property, an exploration and evaluation asset in Veracruz, Mexico. The Mine and the La Chicharra pit are collectively known as the Gold Property. The Company also holds the Ana Paula gold project, which is an advanced stage development project in the Guerrero Gold Belt. The Guerrero Gold Belt project consists of over two claims totaling approximately 4,200 hectares at the north-west end of the Guerrero Gold Belt, with approximately 38,000 additional hectares in the surrounding area. Ana Paula is located in the north central part of the State of Guerrero in southern Mexico, 180 kilometers from Mexico City.
Recent Trading Activity for Timmins Gold Corp. (TSE:TMM)
Shares of Timmins Gold Corp. closed the previous trading session at 0.540 up +0.010 1.89% with 1,919,281 shares trading hands.