Analyst Ratings For Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE:TRQ)
Today, Royal Bank Of Canada reiterated its Hold rating on Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE:TRQ) with a price target of $4.00.
There are 3 hold ratings, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE:TRQ) is Hold (Score: 2.40) with a consensus target price of $4.90 per share, a potential 50.31% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/2/2017-Royal Bank Of Canada Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 4/18/2017-Credit Suisse Group Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 11/14/2016-Canaccord Genuity Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 11/8/2016-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 11/6/2016-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 4/24/2016-CIBC Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 11/9/2015-Macquarie Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
Recent Trading Activity for Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE:TRQ)
Shares of Turquoise Hill Resources closed the previous trading session at 3.26 down -0.03 -0.91% with 9,922,796 shares trading hands.