Analyst Ratings For OneSavings Bank PLC (LON:OSB)
Today, Peel Hunt raised its price target on OneSavings Bank PLC (LON:OSB) to GBX 432 per share.
There are 3 hold ratings, 9 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on OneSavings Bank PLC (LON:OSB) is Buy (Score: 2.75) with a consensus target price of GBX 355.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/6/2017-Credit Suisse Group AG Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 3/2/2017-Barclays PLC Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 2/21/2017-Investec was Downgraded by analysts at Investec from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 385 price target on the stock.
- 2/16/2017-Panmure Gordon initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 2/6/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/6/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
About OneSavings Bank PLC (LON:OSB)
OneSavings Bank plc (OSB) is a United Kingdom-based lending and retail savings company. The Company operates through three segments: Buy-to-Let/SME, Residential Mortgages and Personal Loans. The Company provides Buy-to-Let mortgages secured on residential property held for investment purposes by experienced and professional landlords and commercial mortgages secured on commercial and semicommercial properties held for investment purposes or for owner occupation. It also provides residential development finance to small and medium sized developers and secured funding lines to other lenders. The Company lends to owner-occupiers with a geographical bias towards London and the South East. OSB also offers bespoke residential first charge, second charge and shared ownership mortgages through specialist brokers. It also provides secured funding lines to other lenders. The Company also offers unsecured lending services.
Recent Trading Activity for OneSavings Bank PLC (LON:OSB)
Shares of OneSavings Bank PLC closed the previous trading session at 400.71 up +1.61 0.40% with 312,860 shares trading hands.