Analyst Ratings For Senior plc (LON:SNR)
Today, Liberum Capital reiterated its Hold rating on Senior plc (LON:SNR) with a price target of GBX 180.
There are 7 hold ratings, 5 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Senior plc (LON:SNR) is Hold (Score: 2.42) with a consensus target price of GBX 210.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/20/2017-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/9/2017-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 12/6/2016-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 11/1/2016-Canaccord Genuity was Downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 190 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 240 .
- 11/1/2016-Jefferies Group LLC Reiterated Rating of Buy.
About Senior plc (LON:SNR)
Senior plc is a United Kingdom-based holding company. The Company is an engineering solutions provider. The Company designs, manufactures and markets high-technology components and systems for the principal original equipment producers in the aerospace, defense, land vehicle and energy markets. It operates in two divisions: Aerospace and Flexonics. The Aerospace Division serves both the commercial aerospace and defense markets with a range of products and systems for structures, fluid conveyance, and gas turbine engines. The Flexonics division serves markets with products for land vehicle emission control and industrial process control applications. The Company operates in approximately five market sectors, including Aerospace, which includes Fluid Conveyance Systems, Gas Turbine Engines and Structures, and Flexonics, which includes Land Vehicle Emission Control and Industrial Process Control. The Company has over 30 operations and in over 10 countries.
Recent Trading Activity for Senior plc (LON:SNR)
Shares of Senior plc closed the previous trading session at 191.70 down -1.60 -0.83% with 803,982 shares trading hands.