Analyst Ratings For AmBev (NYSE:ABEV)
Today, AmBev (NYSE:ABEV) stock was downgraded by Santander from Buy to Hold.
There are 3 Sell Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AmBev (NYSE:ABEV) is Hold with a consensus target price of $5.8333 per share, a potential 18.32% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/19/2019-AmBev (NYSE:ABEV) gets downgraded to Hold by Santander
- 10/25/2018-AmBev (NYSE:ABEV) gets downgraded to Underperform by Bank of America with a price target of $4.00
- 10/25/2018-AmBev (NYSE:ABEV) gets downgraded to Underweight by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 10/2/2018-AmBev (NYSE:ABEV) gets downgraded to Sell by UBS Group
- 7/27/2018-AmBev (NYSE:ABEV) gets upgraded to Overweight by Barclays with a price target of $7.00
- 6/3/2018-AmBev (NYSE:ABEV) gets upgraded to Hold by HSBC
About AmBev (NYSE:ABEV)
Ambev S.A., through its subsidiaries, produces, distributes, and sells beer, draft beer, carbonated soft drinks (CSD), other non-alcoholic beverages, malt, and food in the Americas. It operates through Latin America North, Latin America South, and Canada segments. The company offers beer primarily under the Skol, Brahma, Antarctic, Brahva, Brahva Gold, Extra, Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Modelo Especial, Beck, Leffe, Hoegaarden, Presidente, Brahma Light, President Light, Bohemia, The One, Quilmes Clásica, Paceña, Taquiña, Huari, Becker, Báltica, Ouro Fino, Pilsen, Patricia, Labatt Blue, Alexander Keith's, Kokanee, Banks, and Deputy brands. It also provides CSD, bottled water, isotonic beverages, energy drinks, coconut water, powdered and natural juices, and ready-to-drink teas under the Guaraná Antarctica, Gatorade, H2OH!, Lipton Iced Tea, Fusion, Do Bem, Pepsi, Canada Dry, Squirt, Red Rock, Pepsi-Cola, Seven Up, and Frutee brands, as well as cereal bars. Ambev S.A. offers its products through a network of third-party distributors and a direct distribution system. The company was founded in 1885 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil. Ambev S.A. is a subsidiary of Interbrew International B.V.
Recent Trading Activity for AmBev (NYSE:ABEV)
Shares of AmBev closed the previous trading session at 4,92 −0,030 0,61 % with 4.85 shares trading hands.