ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ:ACIW) reported Q2 2018 earnings this Morning, coming in at ($0.13) per share, missing Wall Street’s estimates of ($0.10) per Share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $235.00 million beating analyst estimates of $232.23 million Recent Insider Trading for ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ:ACIW)
- On 7/30/2018 Philip G Heasley, CEO, sold 4,100 with an average share price of $28.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $114,800.00.
- On 6/8/2018 Jan Suwinski, Director, sold 60,000 with an average share price of $25.13 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,507,800.00.
- On 6/4/2018 Jan Suwinski, Director, sold 15,000 with an average share price of $24.59 per share and the total transaction amounting to $368,850.00.
- On 6/1/2018 Jan Suwinski, Director, sold 75,000 with an average share price of $24.39 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,829,250.00.
- On 5/30/2018 Jan Suwinski, Director, sold 30,000 with an average share price of $24.19 per share and the total transaction amounting to $725,700.00.
- On 2/28/2018 Jan Suwinski, Director, sold 30,000 with an average share price of $24.09 per share and the total transaction amounting to $722,700.00.
About Company ACI Worldwide, Inc. provides software products and services for facilitating electronic payments to banks, intermediaries, merchants, and corporates worldwide. It offers UP Retail Payments solution that enables banks to accept, authorize, route, and secure payment transactions; and ACI Card and Merchant Management solutions, including credit, debit, smart card, and prepaid card issuance and management, as well as merchant account management and settlement. The company also provides UP Immediate Payments solution, which provides connectivity to country-level real-time payment schemes and create various products; and UP Real-Time Payments solution that allows banks to address RTGS, SWIFT messaging, and real-time faster payments. In addition, it offers Postilion; ACI PAY.ON Payments Gateway; ACI ReD Shield, a real-time fraud prevention solution, as well as UP eCommerce Payments solution; and UP Payments Risk Management solution and ACI Universal Online Banker platform. Further, the company provides UP Bill Payment solutions, which enable customers to present bills and collect payments from consumers electronically through a single and integrated platform that controls bill payments operation. Additionally, it offers bill presentment and payment collection services to consumer finance, insurance, healthcare, higher education, tax, and utility sectors; and implementation, product support, technical, educational, facilities management, business and technical consultancy, and on-site support services, as well as distributes or acts as a sales agent for software developed by third parties. The company markets its products and services under the ACI Worldwide, ACI Universal Payments, and ACI UP brand names. It has strategic alliance with UnionPay International. The company was formerly known as Transaction Systems Architects, Inc. and changed its name to ACI Worldwide, Inc. in July 2007. ACI Worldwide, Inc. was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Naples, Florida.Recent Analyst Rating for ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ:ACIW)
Recent Trading for ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ:ACIW) Shares of ACI Worldwide closed the previous trading session at with 26.8 shares trading hands.