Analyst Ratings For Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA)
Today, Berenberg Bank raised its price target on Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) to GBX 214 per share.
There are 3 Sell Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 172.88 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/12/2019-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Underweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 2/11/2019-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Not Rated rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 2/11/2019-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Sector Performer rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a GBX 130 price target
- 1/4/2019-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 10/19/2018-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Under Review rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 10/17/2018-Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) had its Hold rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a GBX 145 price target
About Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA)
Acacia Mining plc, together with its subsidiaries, mines, processes, and sells gold in Africa. The company has three gold mines in north-west Tanzania, including Bulyanhulu, Buzwagi, and North Mara; and a portfolio of exploration projects at various stages of development in Tanzania, Kenya, Burkina Faso, and Mali. It also produces co-products, such as copper and silver. The company was formerly known as African Barrick Gold plc and changed its name to Acacia Mining plc in November 2014. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom. Acacia Mining plc is a subsidiary of Barrick Gold Corporation.
Recent Trading Activity for Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA)
Shares of Acacia Mining PLC closed the previous trading session at 248,60 −1,20 0,48 % with 31.57 shares trading hands.