YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ:YRCW) reported Q2 2018 earnings this Afternoon, coming in at $0.43 per share, missing Wall Street’s estimates of $0.48 per Share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.33 billion beating analyst estimates of $1.32 billion Recent Insider Trading for YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ:YRCW)
- On 5/22/2018 Raymond J Bromark, Director, sold 5,000 with an average share price of $10.79 per share and the total transaction amounting to $53,950.00.
- On 3/5/2018 Scott D Ware, Insider, sold 14,000 with an average share price of $8.61 per share and the total transaction amounting to $120,540.00.
- On 11/16/2017 Justin M Hall, Insider, bought 5,000 with an average share price of $11.09 per share and the total transaction amounting to $55,450.00.
- On 11/13/2017 James L Welch, CEO, sold 100,000 with an average share price of $12.24 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,224,000.00.
- On 11/7/2017 William Robert Davidson, Director, sold 3,921 with an average share price of $13.40 per share and the total transaction amounting to $52,541.40.
- On 3/3/2017 Thomas Joseph O’connor III, Insider, sold 3,731 with an average share price of $12.90 per share and the total transaction amounting to $48,129.90.
About Company YRC Worldwide Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various transportation services primarily in North America. Its YRC Freight segment offers various services to transport industrial, commercial, and retail goods; and provides specialized services, including guaranteed expedited services, time-specific deliveries, cross-border services, coast-to-coast air delivery, product returns, temperature-sensitive shipment protection, and government material shipments. It serves manufacturing, wholesale, retail, and government customers. As of December 31, 2017, this segment had a fleet of approximately 7,600 tractors comprising 5,900 owned and 1,700 leased; and 30,900 trailers consisting of 23,800 owned and 7,100 leased. The company's Regional Transportation segment provides regional delivery services, which include next-day local area delivery and second-day services, consolidation/distribution services, protect-from-freezing and hazardous materials handling, truck loading, and other specialized offerings; guaranteed and expedited delivery services consisting of day-definite, hour-definite, and time definite capabilities; interregional delivery services; and cross-border delivery services, as well as operates hollandregional.com, newpenn.com, and reddawayregional.com, which are e-commerce Websites offering online resources to manage transportation activities. This segment had a fleet of approximately 6,500 tractors, including 4,700 owned and 1,800 leased; and 13,700 trailers comprising 10,500 owned and 3,200 leased. The company was formerly known as Yellow Roadway Corporation and changed its name to YRC Worldwide Inc. in January 2006. YRC Worldwide Inc. was founded in 1924 and is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas.Recent Analyst Rating for YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ:YRCW)
Recent Trading for YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ:YRCW) Shares of YRC Worldwide closed the previous trading session at with 10.27 shares trading hands.