Analyst Ratings For Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Hold rating on Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC).
There are 6 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 131.56 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/21/2018-Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC) had its Hold rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 3/22/2018-Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC) had its Overweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a GBX 140 price target
- 3/22/2018-Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Stifel Nicolaus with a GBX 151 price target
- 3/22/2018-Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 160 price target
- 3/21/2018-Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC) had its Buy rating reiterated by N+1 Singer with a GBX 120 price target
- 3/20/2018-Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup with a GBX 155 price target
About Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC)
Vectura Group plc engages in the design, development, and supply of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of airways-related diseases worldwide. The company's in-market products include Seebri Breezhaler and Neohaler, a DPI device and bronchodilator; AirFluSal Forspiro for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); Breelib for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension; Relvar Ellipta/Breo Ellipta that is used in treating asthma and COPD; and Incruse Ellipta and Anoro Ellipta for the treatment of COPD. Its generic partnering products include flutiform, VR315, VR506, VR730, VR632, VR2081, VR410, and Ellipta for the treatment of asthma; and Phase I clinical stage product is the VR475 (US) for the treatment of severe adult asthma. The company's Phase II clinical stage products comprise VR465 for treating respiratory syncytial virus infection; VR647 for the treatment of paediatric asthma; and VR736 for the treatment severe influenza. Its Phase III clinical stage products include QVM149 for the treatment of asthma; and VR475 (EU) for the treatment of severe adult asthma. The company also provides dry powder inhalers; pressurized meter dose inhalers; and smart nebulizers. Vectura Group plc was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Chippenham, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC)
Shares of Vectura Group PLC closed the previous trading session at 80,00 up +1,90 2,43 % with 33.81 shares trading hands.