Analyst Ratings For Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada initiated coverage on Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX) with a Outperform with a price target of GBX 190.
There are 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 163.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/12/2019-Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX) has coverage initiated with a Outperform rating and GBX 190 price target
- 2/8/2019-Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX) had its Hold rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 149 price target
- 2/8/2019-Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX) had its Hold rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 10/2/2018-Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX) has coverage initiated with a Equal weight rating and GBX 160 price target
- 1/18/2018-Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a GBX 167 price target
About Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX)
Tritax Big Box REIT plc is the only listed vehicle dedicated to investing in very large logistics warehouse assets ("Big Boxes") in the UK and is committed to delivering attractive and sustainable returns for shareholders. Investing in and actively managing existing built investments, land suitable for Big Box development and pre-let forward funded developments, the Company focuses on well-located, modern "Big Box" logistics assets, typically greater than 500,000 sq. ft. (measured by floor area, c. 65% of the Company's existing logistics facilities including forward funded developments are in excess of 500,000 sq ft.), let to institutional-grade tenants on long-term leases (typically at least 12 years in length) with upward-only rent reviews and geographic and tenant diversification throughout the UK. The Company seeks to exploit the significant opportunity in this sub-sector of the UK logistics market owing to strong tenant demand and limited supply of Big Boxes. The Company is a real estate investment trust to which Part 12 of the UK Corporation Tax Act 2010 applies ("REIT"), is listed on the premium segment of the Official List of the UK Financial Conduct Authority and is a constituent of the FTSE 250, FTSE EPRA/NAREIT and MSCI indices.
Recent Trading Activity for Tritax Big Box REIT PLC (LON:BBOX)
Shares of Tritax Big Box REIT PLC closed the previous trading session at 137,00 +0,60 0,44 % with 1.09 shares trading hands.