TIDELANDS ROYALTY TRUST B (OTCMKTS:TIRTZ) Files An 8-K Regulation FD Disclosure
Item7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
On March21, 2017, Tidelands Royalty Trust B issued a press
release announcing its quarterly cash distribution to
unitholders. A copy of the press release is furnished as Exhibit
99.1 to this Current Report on Form 8-K.
In accordance with General Instruction B.2. of Form 8-K, the
information contained herein shall not be incorporated by
reference into any of our filings, whether made before or after
the date hereof, regardless of any general incorporation language
in such filing, unless expressly incorporated by specific
reference to such filing. The information in this report shall
not be deemed to be filed for purposes of Section18 of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or otherwise subject
to the liabilities of that section or Sections 11 and 12(a)(2) of
the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Item9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
Press Release dated March21, 2017 issued by Tidelands Royalty
About TIDELANDS ROYALTY TRUST “B” (OTCMKTS:TIRTZ)
Tidelands Royalty Trust B (the Trust) is a royalty trust. The Trust is not permitted to engage in any business activity because it was organized for the sole purpose of providing an efficient orderly and practical means for the administration and liquidation of rights to interests in certain oil natural gas or other mineral leases obtained by Gulf Oil Corporation (Gulf) in a designated area of the Gulf of Mexico. The Trust’s subsidiary, Tidelands Royalty “B” Corporation (Tidelands Corporation, collectively with the Trust, Tidelands), holds title to interests in properties that are situated offshore of Louisiana. Approximately 95% of all oil, natural gas and other mineral royalties collected by Tidelands Corporation are retained by and delivered to the Trust. Tidelands Corporation retains the remaining 5% of the overriding royalties along with other items of income and expense until such time as the board of directors declares a dividend out of retained earnings. TIDELANDS ROYALTY TRUST “B” (OTCMKTS:TIRTZ) Recent Trading Information
TIDELANDS ROYALTY TRUST “B” (OTCMKTS:TIRTZ) closed its last trading session 00.000 at 0.950 with 100 shares trading hands.