Tableau Software Inc Class A (NYSE:DATA) reported Q2 2018 earnings this Afternoon, coming in at N/A per share, beating Wall Street’s estimates of ($0.08) per Share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $243.60 million beating analyst estimates of $237.23 million Recent Insider Trading for Tableau Software Inc Class A (NYSE:DATA)
- On 6/5/2018 Adam Selipsky, Insider, sold 3,200 with an average share price of $99.33 per share and the total transaction amounting to $317,856.00.
- On 6/5/2018 Elissa Fink, CMO, sold 50,000 with an average share price of $100.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,000,000.00.
- On 6/5/2018 Keenan Michael Conder, EVP, sold 5,000 with an average share price of $100.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $500,000.00.
- On 6/1/2018 Adam Selipsky, Insider, sold 3,200 with an average share price of $99.11 per share and the total transaction amounting to $317,152.00.
- On 5/29/2018 Chris Stolte, Insider, sold 95,000 with an average share price of $98.24 per share and the total transaction amounting to $9,332,800.00.
- On 5/25/2018 Elliott H Jurgensen Jr, Director, sold 1,005 with an average share price of $99.05 per share and the total transaction amounting to $99,545.25.
About Company Tableau Software, Inc. provides business analytics software products. It offers Tableau Desktop, an analytics product that empowers people to access and analyze data; and Tableau Server, a business intelligence platform with data management and scalability to foster sharing of analytics, as well as to enhance the dissemination of information in an organization and promote decision-making. The company also provides Tableau Online, a hosted software-as-a-service version of Tableau Server; and Tableau Public, a cloud-based platform that allows various users, such as bloggers, journalists, researchers, and government workers to visualize public data on their Websites. In addition, it offers Visual Query Language (VizQL) for databases, which is a computer language for describing pictures of data, including graphs, charts, maps, time series, and tables of visualizations; Live Query Engine that interprets abstract queries generated by VizQL into syntax understandable by various database systems; and Hyper, an in-memory data engine technology that helps customers to analyze a range of data sets by evaluating analytical queries directly in the transactional database. Further, the company provides maintenance and support, training, and professional services. It serves organizations in various industries, including business services, energy and telecommunications, financial services, life sciences and healthcare, manufacturing and technology, media and entertainment, public sector, and education, as well as retail, consumer, and distribution industries. The company sells its products directly, as well as through indirect sales channels, such as technology vendors, resellers, original equipment manufacturers, and independent software vendor partners in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and internationally. Tableau Software, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.Recent Analyst Rating for Tableau Software Inc Class A (NYSE:DATA)
Recent Trading for Tableau Software Inc Class A (NYSE:DATA) Shares of Tableau Software Inc Class A closed the previous trading session at with shares trading hands.