Statoil (NYSE:STO) to go ex-dividend.On 4/25/2018 Statoil ( NYSE:STO ) announced that it will be issuing a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.23 down from $0.23Statoil (NYSE:STO) Ex- dividend dateStatoil (NYSE:STO) is set to go ex-dividend on 8/21/2018 and will be payable on 8/30/2018 Dividend History for Statoil (NYSE:STO) The next payable dividend for Statoil is scheduled for 8/30/2018. There is an annual dividend of $$0.54 with a yield of 2.18% The company’s dividend has decresed by -23.90% on a 3 Year Average The payout ration for the trailing 12 months of earnings is 39.13% , 34.39% based on this years estimates and 37.76% based on next years projected estimates.Recent Dividend History for Statoil (NYSE:STO)
- On 4/27/2016 Statoil announced a quarterly dividend of $0.2201.
Recent Insider Trading for Statoil (NYSE:STO)
Recent Analyst Rating for Statoil (NYSE:STO)
- On 3/29/2018 Citigroup, Downgrade, fromNeutral to Sell to Neutral
- On 3/26/2018 UBS, Downgrade, fromBuy to Neutral to Buy
- On 2/13/2018 Morgan Stanley, Upgrade, fromUnderweight to Equal Weight to Underweight
- On 2/9/2018 Piper Jaffray, Set Price Target, to Hold with a price target of $24.00
- On 2/1/2018 Goldman Sachs, Upgrade, fromSell to Neutral to Sell
- On 1/24/2018 Credit Suisse Group, Upgrade, fromUnderperform to Outperform to Underperform
Recent Trading for Statoil (NYSE:STO) Shares of Statoil closed the previous trading session at 24.83 down -0.52 2.05% with 25.0 shares trading hands.