Analyst Ratings For Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR)
Today, Morgan Stanley reiterated its Overweight rating on Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR) with a price target of GBX 1,100.
There are 5 Buy Ratings, 4 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 1,029.91 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/23/2019-Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Morgan Stanley with a GBX 1,100 price target
- 4/16/2019-Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR) had its Underweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 4/15/2019-Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup
- 4/5/2019-Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a GBX 1,100 price target
- 4/2/2019-Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 1,160 price target
About Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR)
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc operates as an industrial technology company worldwide. It operates through four segments: Civil Aerospace, Power Systems, Defence, and ITP Aero. The Civil Aerospace segment manufactures aero engines for large commercial aircraft, regional jet, and business aviation markets, as well as provides aftermarket services. The Power Systems segment provides high-speed and medium-speed reciprocating engines, and propulsion systems for marine, defense, power generation, and industrial markets. It also engages in civil nuclear operations that supply safety-critical systems to nuclear power plants. The Defence segment offers aero engines for military transport and patrol aircraft applications; and naval engines and submarines, as well as aftermarket services. The ITP Aero segment is involved in the design, research and development, manufacture and casting, and assembly and testing of aeronautical engines and gas turbines. It also provides maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for regional airlines and helicopters, as well as business aviation, and industrial and defense applications. Rolls-Royce Holdings plc was founded in 1884 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (LON:RR)
Shares of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars closed the previous trading session at 912,00 up +4,20 0,46 % with shares trading hands.