RealPage (NASDAQ:RP) reported Q2 2018 earnings this Afternoon, coming in at $0.37 per share, in-line Wall Street’s estimates of $0.37 per Share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $216.36 million beating analyst estimates of $215.14 million Recent Insider Trading for RealPage (NASDAQ:RP)
- On 7/11/2018 W Bryan Hill, CFO, sold 8,000 with an average share price of $56.61 per share and the total transaction amounting to $452,880.00.
- On 6/22/2018 Seren Capital, Ltd., Major Shareholder, sold 476,962 with an average share price of $56.73 per share and the total transaction amounting to $27,058,054.26.
- On 6/22/2018 Stephen T Winn, Chairman, sold 794,939 with an average share price of $56.73 per share and the total transaction amounting to $45,096,889.47.
- On 6/20/2018 Seren Capital, Ltd., Major Shareholder, sold 134,362 with an average share price of $58.51 per share and the total transaction amounting to $7,861,520.62.
- On 6/20/2018 Stephen T Winn, CEO, sold 89,575 with an average share price of $58.51 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,241,033.25.
- On 6/13/2018 W Bryan Hill, CFO, sold 8,000 with an average share price of $59.07 per share and the total transaction amounting to $472,560.00.
About Company RealPage, Inc. provides software and data analytics for the real estate industry in the United States. It offers OneSite, a property management solution for multi-family, affordable property, rural housing, military housing, senior and student living, and commercial property types; and Propertyware for accounting, maintenance and work order management, marketing, spend management, portal services, and screening and payment solutions. The company also provides RealPage Financial Services for back office accounting; Kigo, a vacation rental property management system; spend management solutions for property owners and managers; The RealPage Cloud, an application infrastructure to outsource portions of the information technology (IT) operations; SmartSource IT for IT management and support services; and EasyLMS, a learning management system. In addition, it offers Online Leasing, Contact Center, Websites and Syndication, MyNewPlace, Lead2Lease relationship management, and Resident Screening solutions that manage leasing and marketing processes, including Websites and syndication, paid lead generation, organic lead generation, lead management, automated lead closure, lead analytics, real-time unit availability, automated online apartment leasing, and applicant screening. Further, the company provides resident services solutions, such as resident utility management, resident payments, resident portal, contact center maintenance, and renter's insurance for utility billing, renter payment processing, service requests, lease renewals, renter's insurance, and consulting and advisory services; asset optimization solutions covering yieldstar revenue management, business intelligence, and asset and investment management platforms; and professional services, such as consulting and implementation, as well as training programs. Additionally, it offers IT infrastructure and product support services. RealPage, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Richardson, Texas.Recent Analyst Rating for RealPage (NASDAQ:RP)
Recent Trading for RealPage (NASDAQ:RP) Shares of RealPage closed the previous trading session at with shares trading hands.