Post (NYSE:POST) reported Q3 2018 earnings this Afternoon, coming in at $1.06 per share, missing Wall Street’s estimates of $1.15 per Share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion beating analyst estimates of $1.58 billion Recent Insider Trading for Post (NYSE:POST)
- On 5/24/2018 David P Skarie, Director, sold 2,500 with an average share price of $76.96 per share and the total transaction amounting to $192,400.00.
- On 2/12/2018 William P Stiritz, Director, bought 100,000 with an average share price of $71.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $7,199,000.00.
- On 2/6/2018 Jeff A Zadoks, CFO, bought 1,353 with an average share price of $73.30 per share and the total transaction amounting to $99,174.90.
- On 2/6/2018 Robert V Vitale, CEO, bought 2,720 with an average share price of $73.72 per share and the total transaction amounting to $200,518.40.
- On 11/30/2017 David W Kemper, Director, bought 2,500 with an average share price of $79.86 per share and the total transaction amounting to $199,650.00.
- On 5/10/2017 Edwin H Callison, Director, bought 300 with an average share price of $78.01 per share and the total transaction amounting to $23,403.00.
About Company Post Holdings, Inc. operates as a consumer packaged goods holding company in the United States and internationally. It manufactures and sells ready-to-eat cereal and hot cereal, egg, refrigerated potato, cheese and other dairy case, and pasta products; and markets and distributes ready-to-drink beverages, bars, powders and other nutritional supplements. The company also manufactures peanut butter and other nut butters, baking nuts, dried fruits, and nuts; distributes cereals and snacks; and provides peanut blanching, granulation, and roasting services to the peanut industry. The company markets its products under the trademarks, including Post, Honey Bunches of Oats, Great Grains, Post Shredded Wheat, Spoon Size Shredded Wheat, Golden Crisp, Alpha-Bits, Oh's, Shreddies, Post Raisin Bran, Grape-Nuts, Honeycomb, Frosted Mini Spooners, Golden Puffs, Cinnamon Toasters, Fruity Dyno-Bites, Cocoa Dyno-Bites, Berry Colossal Crunch, Malt-O-Meal, Farina, Dyno-Bites, MOM's Best, Better Oats, CoCo Wheats, Weetabix, Barbara's, Puffins, Snackimals, Attune, Uncle Sam, Erewhon, Willamette Valley Granola Company, Peace Cereal, Sweet Home Farm, Crystal Farms, All Whites, Papetti's, Better'n Eggs, Easy Eggs, Emulsa, Table Ready, Davidson's Safest Choice, Abbotsford Farms, Simply Potatoes, Diner's Choice, Crescent Valley, Westfield Farms, David's Deli; Premier Protein, Joint Juice, Dymatize, ISO.100, Supreme Protein, PowerBar, Golden Boy, Golden Organics, Country Orchard, Weetabix, Alpen, Weetos, Ready Brek, Weetabix On the Go, and Oatbix. It sells products to grocery, mass merchandise, supercenters, club store, and drug store customers; military, e-commerce, and foodservice channels; foodservice distributors, restaurant chains, retail grocery stores, and food manufacturers and processors; and foodservice and food ingredient customers through internal sales staff, broker organizations, and direct sales forces. The company was founded in 1895 and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.Recent Analyst Rating for Post (NYSE:POST)
Recent Trading for Post (NYSE:POST) Shares of Post closed the previous trading session at with 535200 shares trading hands.