Pembina Pipeline (NYSE:PBA) reported 6/30/2018 earnings this Afternoon, coming in at $0.43 per share, missing Wall Street’s estimates of $0.48 per Share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.95 billion missing the streets estimates of $2.14 billion
Dividend History for Pembina Pipeline (NYSE:PBA)
- On 7/5/2018 Pembina Pipeline announced a monthly dividend of $0.1450 4.89% with an ex dividend date of 7/24/2018 which will be payable on 7/25/2018.
- On 6/7/2018 Pembina Pipeline announced a jun 18 dividend of $0.19 5.08% with an ex dividend date of 6/22/2018 which will be payable on 6/25/2018.
- On 5/3/2018 Pembina Pipeline announced a Monthly dividend of $0.1480 5.23% with an ex dividend date of 5/24/2018 which will be payable on 5/25/2018.
- On 4/4/2018 Pembina Pipeline announced a monthly dividend of $0.1397 5.54% with an ex dividend date of 4/24/2018 which will be payable on 4/25/2018.
- On 3/12/2018 Pembina Pipeline announced a monthly dividend of $0.1389 5.17% with an ex dividend date of 3/22/2018 which will be payable on 3/25/2018.
- On 2/5/2018 Pembina Pipeline announced a feb 18 dividend of $0.18 with an ex dividend date of 2/22/2018 which will be payable on 2/25/2018.
- On 1/8/2018 Pembina Pipeline announced a jan 18 dividend of $0.18 4.93% with an ex dividend date of 1/24/2018 which will be payable on 1/25/2018.
About Company Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through three divisions: Pipelines, Facilities, and Marketing & New Ventures. The company operates approximately 10,000 kilometers of pipeline network that transports hydrocarbon liquids and extends across Alberta and parts of British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and North Dakota; and owns and operates the Nipisi and Mitsue pipelines, which provide transportation for producers operating in the Pelican Lake and Peace River heavy oil regions of Alberta; transports synthetic crude oil for the Syncrude project and the Horizon project to delivery points near Edmonton, Alberta; and operates Cheecham Lateral, which transports synthetic crude to oil sands producers operating southeast of Fort McMurray, Alberta. Its Oil Sands & Heavy Oil business operates approximately 1,650 kilometers of pipeline and has 1,060 thousands of barrels per day of capacity. In addition, the company provides natural gas gathering, compression, condensate stabilization, and shallow and deep cut processing services. Further, its NGL Midstream business offers products and services, including storage, terminalling, and hub services through 14 truck terminals; 21 inbound and 13 outbound pipeline connections; 1.2 mmbpd of crude oil and condensate supply; and approximately 900 mbbls of ground storage in the Edmonton North Terminal, as well as 2 NGL operating systems. Additionally, the company offers tariff-based operations of pipelines and related facilities; natural gas gathering and processing facilities; NGL fractionation facility and gas processing capacity near Chicago, Illinois; and other natural gas and NGL processing facilities, logistics, and distribution assets in the United States and Canada. Pembina Pipeline Corporation was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.Recent Analyst Rating for Pembina Pipeline (NYSE:PBA)
- On 7/5/2018 monthly, $0.1450, to 4.89% with a price target of 7/24/2018
- On 7/25/2018 8/15/2018
6/7/2018, jun 18, to $0.19 with a price target of 5.08%
- On 6/22/2018 6/25/2018, 7/15/2018
5/3/2018, to Monthly with a price target of $0.1480
- On 5/24/2018 5/25/2018, 6/15/2018
4/4/2018, to monthly with a price target of $0.1397
- On 4/24/2018 4/25/2018, 5/15/2018
3/12/2018, to monthly with a price target of $0.1389
- On 3/22/2018 3/25/2018, 4/15/2018
2/5/2018, to feb 18 with a price target of $0.18
Recent Trading for Pembina Pipeline (NYSE:PBA) Shares of Pembina Pipeline closed the previous trading session at with 35.97 shares trading hands./* */ // AST – IMS - [MarketExclusive_ROS]