Analyst Ratings For Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY)
Today, Liberum Capital reiterated its Buy rating on Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY).
There are 10 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 316.36 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/14/2019-Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 2/14/2019-Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY) had its Hold rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 2/13/2019-Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY) had its Add rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 10/12/2018-Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY) had its Equal weight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 10/11/2018-Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY) had its Neutral rating reiterated by UBS Group
- 7/19/2018-Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities
- 4/18/2018-Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY) had its Hold rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity with a GBX 300 price target
About Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY)
Moneysupermarket.com Group PLC, together with its subsidiaries, operates price comparison sites in the United Kingdom. The company operates through five segments: Money, Insurance, Travel, Home Services, and MoneySavingExpert.com. It operates MoneySuperMarket.com, a price comparison Website that provides a place for consumers and providers to compare car, home, life, and travel insurance brands; credit card and personal loan providers; and energy providers. The company also operates MoneySavingExpert.com, a consumer finance Website dedicated for cutting consumers costs, as well as fighting their corner through journalistic research, cutting edge tools, and a community; and Travelsupermarket.com, a comparison site for travel products, including car hires, flights, hotels, and holiday packages. In addition, it provides financial intermediary services. Moneysupermarket.com Group PLC was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Chester, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Moneysupermarket.com (LON:MONY)
Shares of Moneysupermarket.com closed the previous trading session at 326,40 up +13,80 4,41 % with shares trading hands.